The PADI Multilevel Diver Course with NORTH AMERICAN DIVERS
Maximise your dive time so you can explore more!
In this course, you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all.
The Fun Part
This is a great way to learn how to make multilevel dives even if you forget to bring your dive computer.
What You Learn
You’ll learn what multilevel diving is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives. You’ll also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including dive computers), as well as learn about multilevel dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, and potential problems. You’ll plan a multilevel dive profile and dive it with your PADI Instructor.
You learn how to:
- Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
- Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives
- Maximise your no stop time
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact NORTH AMERICAN DIVERS.
Your Next Adventure
Multilevel diving is often conducted while deep diving or wreck diving. Multilevel diving combined with Enriched Air Nitrox provides the longest no stop dive times possible.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the NORTH AMERICAN DIVERS Team members.
- Contact us to take the Multilevel Diver course.
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- View the Most Popular PADI Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)