The PADI Night Diver Course with NORTH AMERICAN DIVERS
As the sun sets, you put on your dive gear, slip on your scuba mask and bite down on your dive regulator. A deep breath and you step off the jetty or boat – into the underwater night. Although you’ve dove this spot many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The Fun Part
Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favorite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact NORTH AMERICAN DIVERS.
Your Next Adventure
Take your navigation skills to new levels with the PADI Underwater Navigator course. Get your buoyancy dialed in with the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course. Recognise what those critters are on your night dive with the AWARE Fish Identification course.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the NORTH AMERICAN DIVERS Team members.
- Contact us to take the Night Diver course.
- Read more night diving tips
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- View the Most Popular PADI Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)