Join us in Cozumel for some of the most beautiful diving in the world at a very affordable price. We will stay at Hotel Cozumel and dive with Papa Hogs. We are also planning an optional dive day in the Cenotes on the Yucatan Peninsula.
MARK STIVENS, trip host
trip host TBD
Accommodations and Scuba Diving
We will be hosted by Hotel Cozumel. The trip is all inclusive (except airfare) and includes a 2 tank boat dive for five, four, or three days. Also includes unlimited shore diving (so yes we will go night diving too). The food is buffet style and is fantastic and the rooms are very nice. The hotel boasts the largest swimming pool in Cozumel. Papa Hogs has fast boats and will get us to great diving spots that aren’t overrun with the cruise ship crowds. We can cater to all experience levels so come and dive with us.
What is included in the tour
- 6 Days/5 Nights
- All inclusive (except airfare)
- Buffet style fantastic food
- Unlimited shore dives
- 2 tank boat dives for five, four, or three days
- Largest swimming pool in Cozumel
- Personal dive equipment
- Roundtrip Air Transportation
- Cenotes Dive (and transportation to this optional dive site)
- **As of March 15, 1999 – The National Marine Park (Parque Nacional de Cozumel) is charging each diver a user fee of $2 per day to scuba dive in the National Marine Park (where most of the reefs are). The Park Fee will be collected by the Dive Operator you are diving with. The Dive Store will issue you a Park Bracelet good for One Day.
- A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of the return date is required.