October 30 - November 5, 2022
Join us in Cozumel for some of the most beautiful diving in the world at a very affordable price. We will stay at Hotel Cozumel and dive with Papa Hogs. We are also planning an optional dive day in the Cenotes on the Yucatan Peninsula.
Accommodations and Scuba Diving
We will be hosted by Hotel Cozumel. The trip is all inclusive (except airfare) and includes a 2 tank boat dive for five, four, or three days. Also includes unlimited shore diving (so yes we will go night diving too). The food is buffet style and is fantastic and the rooms are very nice. The hotel boasts the largest swimming pool in Cozumel. Papa Hogs has fast boats and will get us to great diving spots that aren’t overrun with the cruise ship crowds. We can cater to all experience levels so come and dive with us.
6Days/4 Days of Diving:
$820 pp (Credit Card) or $800 pp (Cash/Check) based on double occupancy + Roundtrip Airfare (contact us for non-diver pricing). Non-diver price is $490 pp (Credit Card) or $475 pp (Cash/Check). All prices are based on double occupancy. Call (801) 491-DIVE for triple or single occupancy.
A $250 deposit ($125 non-refundable) is required per person to hold a spot. Space is limited. Single persons signing up may be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
PAYMENT IN FULL DUE BY October 15, 2022
What is included in the tour
- 6 Days/5 Nights
- All inclusive (except airfare)
- Buffet style fantastic food
- Unlimited shore dives
- 2 tank boat dives for five, four, or three days
- Largest swimming pool in Cozumel
- Personal dive equipment
- Roundtrip Air Transportation
- Cenotes Dive (and transportation to this optional dive site)
- **As of March 15, 1999 – The National Marine Park (Parque Nacional de Cozumel) is charging each diver a user fee of $2 per day to scuba dive in the National Marine Park (where most of the reefs are). The Park Fee will be collected by the Dive Operator you are diving with. The Dive Store will issue you a Park Bracelet good for One Day.
- A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of the return date is required.