- All Inclusive resort in Cozumel, Mexico
- October 15 – 22, 2023
- 10 Spots Left
Join us in Cozumel for some of the most beautiful diving in the world at a very affordable price. We will stay at the 4-star Cozumel Hotel & Resort for one of the best all-inclusive experiences around featuring some delicious food and the largest pool in Cozumel.
Our scuba diving will be done in partnership with Papa Hogs. With over 30 years under their belts and some of the fastest boats around, Papa Hogs will guide us to some of the most exclusive diving spots in Cozumel that are inaccessible to the cruise ship’s crowds. In addition, we will also offer an optional dive day in the Cenotes on the Yucatan Peninsula.
We will cater to all experience levels so come and dive with us!
Cozumel Hotel & Resort
- 4 Star Hotel
- Kilometro 1.7, Carretera Costera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- 180 Rooms
Papa Hog’s Scuba Emporium
- PADI Dive Center
- Carr. Costera Sur, El Parque, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Founded in 1991
- All inclusive resort that includes all meals and largest swimming pool in Cozumel
- 2 tank boat dive for 3 – 5 days
- Unlimited shore diving
- Night diving
- Cenotes Dive (and transportation to this optional dive site)
- Personal dive equipment
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Airport Transfer from and to Cozumel International airport (CZM) from resort
- Visas and travel insurance
**As of March 15, 1999 – The National Marine Park (Parque Nacional de Cozumel) is charging each diver a user fee of $2 per day to scuba dive in the National Marine Park (where most of the reefs are). The Park Fee will be collected by the Dive Operator you are diving with. The Dive Store will issue you a Park Bracelet good for One Day.
- $1,055 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Non-Divers – $615 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Deposit – 50% per person to hold your spot
- Final Payment due on September 15, 2023
Booking Your Trip
Reserve your spot today by calling North American Divers at 801-491-DIVE (3483). If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call!