November 1 - November 13, 2023
Banda Sea – Raja Ampat Luxury Liveaboard
Combining the best of diving and cruising, we are taking a trip (route designed just for us) to some of the most desirable locations in the coral triangle! Our route combines the highlights of multiple itineraries over 12 days.
Indonesia offers something for everyone, from the macro lover to the fans of big pelagic fish – not to mention some of the most healthy and colorful coral gardens. This trip is touted to have the highest marine diversity on Earth with 3000 marine species and more than 75% of all the coral species!! Starting from Ambon and ending in Sorong we will tour both Banda Sea and Raja Ampat.
Accommodations and Scuba Diving
MY WHITE PEARL is an elegant 57-metre yacht designed and built with the key purpose of providing guests with a spacious and comfortable cruising experience. With excellent headroom, and sleek indoor and exterior designs, MY WHITE PEARL calls for perfect comfortable gatherings in numerous areas of the yacht while cruising through the beautiful waters of Indonesia.
Known as “The Last Paradise” on Earth, Raja Ampat is known as the most diversified place in terms of fish species and coral species. More than 1,700 species and more than 500 species of corals have been encountered in the area. A few highlights of our custom itinerary:
- Nusa Laut – This island next to Ambon is a true example of how villagers live to protect their reefs in their own ways. Nusa Laut holds a very unique combination of Coral Gardens in shallow water. A gentle sandy slope continues to the deep sea where divers can observe impressive walls. It is often possible to encounter Manta Rays and other Pelagic life along these beautiful walls.
- Banda Neira – There are several dive sites along the two islands of Banda and Neira. Lava flow is a highlight for divers. An impressive coral garden has grown in a very special way after the last eruption of this volcano and its formations have made this a very unique dive site in the world. Neira Bay presents a great opportunity for a muck night dive to spot special critters or and even Mandarin Fish. There is also another pinnacle out of the bay which allows divers to spot Tunas, Sharks, or Schooling Fish.
- Suanggi – This island, on the way to Ambon, is a very special place. Large numbers of seamounts shelter an impressive quantity of marine life, with Pelagic Fish patrolling between pinnacles can be witnessed. An incredible coral garden at 25-meters is also a distinct attraction of this dive. This island reachable by liveaboard is an opportunity to spot Hammerheads in Indonesia.
Expected Air Temperature: 77 – 89 degrees Fahrenheit
Expected Water Temperature: 78 – 82 degrees Fahrenheit
Dive Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced (20+ Logged Dives)
Expected Visibility: 49 – 131 Feet
Currents: Gentle to Medium
This is an open sea cruise with recommended time to visit during the changing monsoon season (April-May and September-November) Wind speeds are lower making for more favorable sea conditions.
Cost is $4,500 pp Cash/Check or $4,635 pp Credit Card based on double occupancy.
A $500 pp will hold your spot ($250 is non-refundable). Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control. If this happens, an additional fee may be charged before departure. Single persons signing up will be subject to additional charges.
25% payment ($1,125 pp Cash/Check or $1,158.75 pp Credit Card) by January 15, 2023
50% payment ($2,250 pp Cash/Check or $2,317.50 pp Credit Card) due by July 1, 2023
Full payment is due by September 15, 2023
Reserve your spot today by calling North American Divers at 801-491-DIVE (3483). If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call!
We treat your right and work with travel partners that treat us right, however there are things that occur outside of everyone’s control. Within 180 days of travel we are able to refund all but the initial $250. Within 60 days of travel we are able to refund up to 50% of total cost, but will try to sell your spot instead if at all possible. TRIP INSURANCE IS HIGHLY ADVISED.
What is included in the tour
- North American Divers Escort’s
13 day / 12 night luxury adventure
- Free Nitrox
- Tanks and Weights
- Commemorative Trip Shirt & Gift Bag
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Dan Divers Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Crew/Staff Gratuities
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Personal Dive Gear (Rentals are available)
- $250USD Marine Park and Port Fee per person (Payable onboard)
- A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of the return date is required.