- Live Aboard Boat Through the Maldives
- November 1 – 11, 2023
- Sold Out
This classic Itinerary always delivers mind-blowing dives. It is the perfect collection of what Maldives has to offer. You will be diving the central atolls. North Male Atoll to Alimatha Jetty, this itinerary will drop you into stunning wall dives, sweeping channel dives with shark action all around you, Pinnacles shooting out of the water in the middle of stunning lagoons, beautiful coral gardens with the oceans gentle giants cruising by or being cleaned at the cleaning stations. This itinerary will have you leave knowing you have seen all that the Maldives has to offer.
What You May See
- Manta Rays
- Whale Sharks
- Nurse Sharks
- Green Turtles
- Schooling Eagle Rays
- Gray Reef Sharks
- Black and White Tip Reef Sharks
- Frog Fish
- Ghost Pipefish
- Guitar Sharks
- And much, much more!
- Main Deck Outdoor Seating and Jacuzzi
- Spacious Indoor Dining Area with Cafe and Bar
- Ensuite Cabins with Hot Shower
- 2x tenders
- 12-Diver Capacity Boats
- Boats with safety equipment
Best of Central Atolls
Starting in North Male for dive sites: Fish factory. Then to Rasdhoo Atoll where you will be diving in channels with sharks. After Rasdhoo Atoll you will head to North Ari and South Ari with pinnacles and stunning coral gardens. Then you will Head east to Vaavu Atoll to dive with Nurse sharks at Alimatha Jetty.
- 11D10N full-board accommodation with 3 meals for every full day onboard.
- Free drinking water, coffee, tea, and other hot beverages.
- Two-way transfers strictly between International Airport to the port only.
- Up to 3 to 4 guided dives a day.
- 12-L diving tanks, weights, and weight belts.
- Free Nitrox-filled diving tanks.
- International flights.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- 15-l tank rentals and other dive gear rentals.
- Satellite internet connection – can be purchased onboard.
- Diving insurance – can be purchased onboard.
- Marine Park/Green Fees ($6 per person per day)
- Fuel surcharges.
- Crew gratuities.
- $4,200 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Deposit – $1,000 per person to hold your spot
- Final Payment due on July 15, 2023